Roof Coatings for Your Flat Roof
Depending on the material on your existing roof, Larry Walty Roofing & Guttering Inc. may be able to help you delay a roof replacement by installing a commercial roof coating. Roof coatings can extend the life of many different roofing materials by restoring the integrity the roof.
Why Consider a Roof Coating Rather Than Roof Replacement
Commercial roof coatings offer many benefits over a total roof replacement. Here are some reasons you should consider this option:
- Cost – A commercial roof coating is a fraction of the cost of a full roof replacement.
- Low Interruption – Installation of roof coatings rarely causes disruption to a work environment. They’re low-odor and because they’re simply sprayed or rolled on, there’s not much noise associated with the work.
- May Decrease Energy Usage – Most roof coatings are white or light in color, which reflects the sun’s rays rather than absorbs them. If your existing roof is EPDM or another dark roofing product, you may see your energy usage go down.
- Virtually Leak-Free – Although you may still occasionally have a roof leak, once a roof coating is installed, leaks will substantially decrease.
- Environmentally-Friendly – Because we’re not tearing off a roof and throwing it in a landfill – and because roof coatings can often be re-applied every 10 or so years – you’re cutting down on waste. Plus, with less energy usage and the light color reducing the urban heat island effect, you can truly help the environment.
Call Us for a Coating Estimate
Whether you already have a roof coating on your building and need some maintenance, or you want to learn more about coatings, call the commercial team at Larry Walty Roofing & Guttering Inc.. We’ll send one of our team members to your property. Reach out to us at (316) 733-2843 or complete our contact form today.